You’re SO over needing a website. You’re not ready to pay what a web designer charges for a custom site. You just want a basic website that you DON’T have to build yourself.
You need quick ‘n dirty…..no, make that quick ‘n flirty.
If you go back and forth between wanting to beat your head against a wall because you don’t have a website and resolving that you’ll just start selling all of your stuff so you’ll have enough money to get a site, you’ve come to the right place.
The Quick Whip may be just what you’ve been looking for.
How will you know if it’s right for you? Here are some clues:
- Spending thousands on a website right now just ISN’T an option for you
- You have a design concept in mind (e.g. you know what you like and what you don’t, thoughts about the creative direction of your new site, etc.) but you don’t have the expertise to pull them together into a website
- You’re willing to put in a little bit of work to flesh out your website design ideas (with LOTS of guidance from me)
- You needed a website yesterday
- You know that a website, or a better website, will help you grow your business like nothing else
- You need a bit of guidance on pulling your thoughts together in a way that both LOOKS good and helps you GET BUSINESS
- You’re NOT looking for a DIY solution
Sounding good so far? Excellent. There’s even more!!
You’ll have the option of getting some detailed guidance from me on selecting your finalized color palette and fonts for your new site, learning how to create gorgeous imagery elements for your site using free tools online, and pulling together your own design plan, OR I can create the entire design concept for you (click here to learn more about that).
Let’s talk details.
What You’ll Get for $1200 (the bits & bobs)
- A FREE 30-minute consultation so we can talk about your website goals and vision. We all want to be heard and understood, and it’s important to me that you feel that way when you work with me, no matter WHAT package you’re purchasing!
- Installation of WordPress, complete with a few secret tweaks that improve the security of your website. You can’t compromise on security and I build it in from the get-go.
- Your custom color palette used all throughout your design. Don’t worry about fitting your design into a pre-made template with colors that sort of go with your palette. You give me the colors, I paint your website with them.**
- Your customized font choices used throughout the site for great branding…..because the fonts you choose set the tone for your whole brand. Don’t worry if you don’t have your fonts chosen and feel like you haven’t got a clue about combining fonts. Detailed resources and my free video training on choosing and combining fonts will have you picking fonts in no time!**
- A selection of heading styles in your colors and fonts so your website can be easily styled by you going forward.
- One opt-in section either below your header or in your sidebar. Because we’ve all heard that the money’s in the list, and you’ve got to have the tools to build yours! (*List creation or styling within your email marketing system is not included*)
- Social media icons customized with your color palette and tastes, or custom designed by you! You want them to be round? No problem. Square? Sure! Mustard yellow? Hey, it’s your party. And if you’ve used my training to learn how to make your own kick-ass and unique social media icons (which you’ll get access to for FREE), just give me the files and I’ll stick ’em where
the sun don’t shinethey belong.
- Five (5) pages of your website imported and styled for you. You supply the copy and images and I’ll put them together for you.
- Your very own comprehensive, easy-to-read user guide that will teach you how to maintain and build upon your awesome new website. It’s like having a WordPress pro in your pocket as you’re learning the ropes.
**If you would rather have me put together your color palette and font selections so you can choose from a few and get a gorgeous site, that’s only an additional $200 charge.
Wanna know the absolute BEST part about this package??? Once I have all of your information and assets (images, buttons, design, etc.) collected or designed, your new site will be ready within 2-3 weeks.
and weep again…… two to three weeks. NOT MONTHS. You won’t be in website limbo for the next 6 months to a year – you’ll be rollin’ in less than a month.
Here’s how the whole sh’bang will work:
- You read all of this, drop everything, and contact me by clicking the red button below.
- You fill out a questionnaire on the next page and set a time for our website consultation.
- During our consultation, we talk design and details, get all giddy about partnering to create your beautiful new website, and set the timeline based on both of our availability.
- I send the agreement and invoice. You sign and pay your deposit within 7 days to hold that slot in my calendar.
- You start collecting, creating, or refining your website copy so it can be delivered to me within 1 week of our scheduled start date.
- I gather all of your design deets like your color and font choices, images, headers, logo, etc. (If you don’t have all of this decided upon yet, that’s okay. This is where my step-by-step design training will come in. And if you’re still uncomfortable putting the design elements together and want me to do it for you, remember that it’s just an additional $200. If you need me to create any other design elements like headers or sidebar buttons, they’re additional, too. Headers are $100 and anything else is $40 each.)
- You send me your website copy with basic styling added (bold where you want the font bold, larger where you want the text larger, etc.)
- I create customized styles to be used throughout the design. They can also easily be used by you when you’re creating new content for your new site, too.
- On our scheduled start day, I’ll begin creating your mockup (or putting together the branding info like color palettes and font combination selections, if you’ve added that service). You’ll be available to answer any questions I might have for you about the site (by text or email – phone calls only if you say they’re okay).
- You get 1 revision of the mockup and then it’s finalized.
- I start building your new site according to the mockup and send you a link to take a look when it’s complete. You can expect to get notification from me that it’s done within two weeks.
- You either offer 1 set of revisions or approve the site as is.
- I send the final invoice, which is due upon receipt.
- You pay the final amount and I hand over the keys and your WordPress User Guide.
- You take over and dominate the world (wide web).
Easy peasy, right?
Go For It! Crack That Whip!
My availability is limited, and these spots fill up quickly, so don’t wait to get yourself on my calendar!
If you’re looking for a full-scale design plan for your new website and don’t want to create the plan yourself, you can pay me $200 to create a the design plan, including color palette and font selections, for you.
And if you don’t already have the visual elements of your site, don’t fret about that, either. There are a couple of ways we can go about getting them. First of all, you’ll get my step-by-step design training where you’ll learn how you can find and/or create your own images. This will take a bit of time on your part, so make sure you set aside time to look for or create the images.
BUT, if taking that time or trying your hand at making the images isn’t your cup ‘o tea, that’s no big deal, either! I will create headers for you at a rate of $100 per header, and custom buttons or pretty dividers for $40 a piece. You’ll just need to supply me with a thorough brief of your ideas for the header(s) and/or buttons so we can make sure they hit the mark on the first shot! (Logo creation is not included. If you need a logo (and don’t just want to use your font selections to make your biz name memorable), you must first either create one or have one created for you. Remember to take that into account when scheduling deadlines.)
When will I get my website?
These spots fill up quickly and will be scheduled as my time permits. So unfortunately, I can’t give a solid answer about when exactly you’ll get your website. But once we start our conversation, the ball is rolling. You’ll know on the front end when your “official” project start date will be. Remember that the early bird catches the worm – get on the list so you’ll have your new website sooner!
What do you use to build my website?
I use WordPress as the content management system and the Thesis theme to create your site. WordPress is the standard in content management for its ease of use, flexibility offered with the optional use of plugins, and the fact that search engines LOVE WordPress sites…..you want lots of visitors, right? It’s a no-brainer. And Thesis offers the flexibility to create a completely custom website. There’s no use in trying to fit YOU into a box!
Can I pay in installments?
Absolutely. Since these packages go quickly, and there’s typically a bit of a waiting list, you’ll pay half of your total package cost to hold your spot on my calendar and the remainder once I’ve whipped your website into shape. If you add on design bits, I’ll create those and get them to you for approval before I build your site.
Are there any other costs associated with getting a website?
Yes, there are a few other costs. You’ll need WordPress Hosting, which typically costs between $6 and $10 per month (as a customer myself and as an affiliate for their services, I recommend BlueHost), a domain (your website url), which typically costs around $20 per year with privacy, which I recommend (if you don’t already own a domain name, you can get one for free with Bluehost when you sign up for hosting), and a Thesis client license, which costs $40 if purchased through me (if you bought Thesis on your own, it would be $87 – yay for savings!).
Will I have deadlines for tasks?
Yes. We’ll definitely have to stick to a schedule. If I don’t receive your copy and assets by the scheduled deadline, I can’t guarantee that your website will be created within our set timeline. And that’s not cool because I usually have someone waiting in the wings for me to work on their new website. I’ll do my best to keep up my end of the bargain if you’ll do your best. Deal?
Let’s Go! Crack That Whip!
Don’t forget that my availability is limited, so don’t wait to get yourself on my calendar!